- Made from 100% recycled materials and is 100% recyclable.?
- Grades range from 42-69#.?
- Conventional grades are available in 42# and 69# basis weights.?
- High performance grades are available in 47#, 52#, 56# and 61# basis weights.?
- SFI and FSC certified (see Certifications below)
- Produced in Trenton, Ontario, on a 175-inch machine.
- Product specs are available on request by contacting?Tracy Chapuis.?
- Made from 50% OCC , 50% virgin fiber – this unique blend offers both strength and flexibility. It’s also 100% recyclable.
- Available in grades 23-45#.?
- Conventional grades are available in 23#, 26#, 30#, 33#, 36#, 40# and 45# basis weights
- High performance grades: Ultra 35 RC and Ultra 68 RC?
- SFI certified (see Certifications below)
- Produced at Sonoco’s headquarters in Hartsville, S.C., on a 175-inch machine.
- Product specs are available on request?by contacting?Tracy Chapuis.??
Transportation options include:
- Rail (via CSX, from our Hartsville, S.C. location)
Our medium mill is conveniently located for export via Charleston and Savannah.
Sonoco is committed to responsible use of natural resources through responsible sourcing, recycling and use of recycled fiber in our paper-based packaging. ?Sonoco’s U.S., Canadian, U.K., Brazilian and one of our Mexican mills are certified to one or more fiber certification programs. ?These are: ?the Forest Stewardship Council? (FSC?), Sustainable Forestry Initiative? (SFI?) and the Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification? (PEFC?) Chain of Custody and Due Diligence System Standards. ?Additionally, we have plants in our composite can packaging, industrial tubes & cores, and primary packaging carton operations that are certified to these programs and can produce certified packaging. ?Overall sales (certified and not) by these mills and fiber certified plants is equal to 15% of Sonoco’s revenue.
All but three of our 19 global paperboard mills use 100% recycled fiber in their production. ?Some amount of responsibly-sourced virgin fiber is needed for select grades of paperboard. ?The amount of recycled fiber in our composite cans range from 60 to 80+ percent, depending on the product specifications for the package. ?On average, the amount of recycled fiber used in our industrial tubes and cores exceeds 95 percent.
FSC-C011144 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
SFI-00112 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??